Jambalaya Cajun Seasoning Mix
- All Natural
- No MSG
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Colors
- Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly
For centuries, families in South Louisiana have gathered to enjoy world-famous Jambalaya. Our Camellia® Brand Jambalaya Cajun Seasoning Mix is a perfect blend of long grain rice, authentic Cajun spices and vegetables you can use to make a delicious meal.
|Serving Size: ¼ cup dry mix (50g)|
|Number of Servings: 4.5|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Rice (Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Salt, Garlic, Onion, Red and Green Bell Peppers, Spices, Smoked Paprika (contains less than 2% Silicon Dioxide (anti-caking agent)), Sugar, Celery, Paprika (contains less than 2%Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent))
Produced in a facility that processes: MILK, EGG, WHEAT, and SOY
How To Make It
JUST ADD MEAT OR SEAFOOD FOR A CLASSIC ONE-POT MEAL
- Cook 1-lb. sliced andouille (or other smoked sausage) in 1 tsp. oil in a medium pot over low heat. Add 2½ cups water and the Jambalaya Cajun Seasoning Mix. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Cover the pan and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes, or until all water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, and fluff rice with a fork. Let rest uncovered for 5 minutes.
We’re vegetarian & vegan friendly too! Replace meat or seafood with mushrooms, cooked eggplant, or your favorite plant-based protein.
MAKE IT JUST RIGHT
- For extra favor, substitute 1 can diced tomatoes for 1 cup water
- Use a combination of chicken and sausage
- Add peeled shrimp during the last 5 minutes of cooking
Serving size per package: ¼ cup dry mix (50g)
Servings per package: 4.5 servings